Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Galway's high register embouchure video


Dear Flutists,

Just dropping in quickly to let you know that there's a new James Galway "how to" video showing his embouchure changing from low to high.

Link updated 2016:

https://youtu.be/0osD9bKuUVE

The question from the Weggis flute student audience was:

How do you form the embouchure for the upper register?

The embouchure change is also shown in previous blog posts here.

Hope all my readers feel free to comment and give opinions and observations.

I've been mass practicing myself.
Hope to hear from you,

Jen :>)
Comments (2)
Blogger michelle said...

Thanks for posting this Jen. I've been working a lot on my upper register the past month so this is great timing.
Michelle Harris, Colorado Springs

Thursday, March 11, 2010 7:38:00 AM

 
Blogger jen said...

Sorry you couldn't find it at the old "Galwaynetwork" link from 2010.
The videos were moved to James Galway's youtube channel and I have updated the link.

Best, Jen

Monday, December 26, 2016 12:02:00 AM

 

Post a Comment